- The 12 step program can be used for:
Only Alcohol Addiction
Only Alcoholism and Drug Addiction
- What is one of the 4 absolutes?
- Bill W. was a "____" by Trade
- The first step uses the word?
- Turning it over is fundamentally and initially part of what step.
- AA meetings usually open or close with?
- Getting a sponsor should be done:
As soon as you begin to work the steps
After your 3rd step
As soon as you work the 4th step
- Which step primarily involves making a inventory?
- An self-inventory is good to do because?
You need to count your blessings
Other people are to blame
You take a look at your past issues and wrongs.
- 12 step programs were originated:
Over 100 years ago
Over 50 years ago
Over 200 Years ago
- Holy men from which two institutions were active early in the founding of the 12 steps.
Methodist and Catholic
Catholic and Jewish
Episcopal and Catholic (and many others too)
- Which movement had an influence on the 12 steps.
- Discussing our wrongs with another person is a major part of:
The First Step
The 12 Step
The 5th Step
- Admitting you were wrong to another person you have harmed may be a part of which step.
The 9th Step
The 7th Step
The 8th Step
- Meditation is generally part of which step?
- 9th Step action is generally not done if you might.
If your yoga chants are out of sequence
Bring a fued to resolve
Do more harm than good
- Believing that there is something bigger than yourself is part of?
The 5th Step
The 12th step
The 2nd Step
- 12 Steppers use which term to usually describe "GOD"
- Under the twelve steps you can specifically:
Pick the Steps of your understanding
Pick a God of your understanding
Pick a sponsor of your understanding
- Who were the 2 people who are generally credite in founding AA and the 12 step program.
Bob and Jack
Bill and Jim
Bob and Bill
- 12 step meetings usually cost:
1 dollar a day
100 dollars per hour
No dues or Fees Required
- After a patient detox, the use of 12 step meetings are beneficial for:
Keep the patient busy
- Doctors in the early days referred to the 12 step programs as:
A dotox therapy
A moral psychology
A psychic inventory
- The "How it works" reading at the beginning of many 12 step meetings is:
Part of the Big Book
Part of the Daily Reader
Part of the 12 Step book
- 12 step programs can be used for
Smoking and Gambling Addictions
To replace Church
To Inspire Success
- Many________ may use the 12 steps in their practice?
- Humility is addressed?
In Step 5
In Step One
Generally in Step 7
- Getting 12 stepped generally means:
You were counseled by a 12 step participant
You are very spiritual
You finished all 12
- Willingness is a critical part of what step?
- Going to another sufferor and suggesting the use of the 12 steps is part of?
The 12 Step
The 1st Step
The 4th Step
- Meeting Makers.....
Have no friends
- Developing gratitude can probably help a 12 stepper obtain.
Peace of mind
- 12 step meetings are:
Held in New York
Offered all over the world
Are just for jails and rehab centers
- Steps 6 and 7 are probably more about
Itemizing all of your faults
- Step 4 and 5 can be looked at as methods for:
Clearing out the old mistaken beliefs
Making room for hysteria
Over analyzing your weaknesses
- Turning it over may be symbolic in that
You free yourself from responsibility
You become dependent on kneeling and supplication.
You develop a partnership and cooperation with a Higher Power and the Universe
- Service to others can
Help a person get out of self
Get you into trouble
Get you very tired
- A Buddhist Holy Man said the 12 steps are fine if you...
Change the word God to "Good" or Goodness
Make the Dali Lama the higher power
Integrate the 8 Fold path
- Anonimity is important so that
People are all treated in a secret way
All 12 steppers are allowed to grow and participate without attention to their background.
People are not outed
- Resentment is the....?
Biggest problem to the whole world
Number one offender of Sobriety and Peace
Number 2 Problem of 12 Step Success